If you’re lucky enough to live in Melbourne right now, you’ll know the forecast is hot-hot-hot! I’m off to the beach with some buddies, and these are some beach-worthy accessories I wish I was taking with me!
1. Le Pixel by Basil Bangs – surely the coolest beach umbrella in existence? A portable beach umbrella from a little Aussie company sounds like a great idea!
2. Panama Sun Hat from New Internationalist Shop – these sun hats are Fair Trade in Ecuador, Bolivia or Peru. They’re made from straw, and they’re roll-up-able – so you can stuff it in your beach bag when you’re not wearing it!
3. Tote – Lovebird Red by Apple & Bee – organic, red + birds. Enough said.
4. Marimekko Unikko Pink & Red Beach Towel by Marimekko – obviously Marimekko are super stylish. Did you know they make beach towels using organic cotton? Well, you do now.
5. Aloe Vera Gel by Sukin – Oh My Green endorses the slip, slop, slap method of sun protection, but we know even the best of us can get a wee bit much sun sometimes. Sukin aloe vera is my favourite – you should be able to find it at your local chemist.
Cheers to some fun in the sun!